As per the Nepalese Immigration, Indian Nationals Traveling to Nepal must possess any One of the following documents-
- Driving License with photo
- Photo Identity card issued by a Government Agency
- Ration Card with Photo
- Election Commission Card with Photo
- Identity Card issued by Embassy of India in Kathmandu
- Entity Card with Photo issued by Sub-Divisional Magistrate or any other officials above his rank
However, please check with your nearest travel agents for documents required by the Indian Immigration for Indians traveling to Nepal.