TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the Conditions of Bookings of Limitless Vacation Pvt. Ltd. The contract between the parties is made on the terms outlined herein.
- Prices are based on known costs at Year 2016/17.
- are needed please book as soon as possible. The tour can be booked by paying 10-50% of the tour cost by credit card (Master or Visa) through fax. The advance amount depends on the tour itinerary. The balance amount must be paid before the tour starts.
DATE OF DEPARTURE & COLLECTION TIMINGS
- These are subject to change or cancellation, should unforeseen circumstances occur. Please reconfirm at time of booking.
- it Is not included. All guests are requested to have Travel Insurance from Insurance Company in their home country. (Please note that no Insurance Company does Travel Insurance of an alien.)
- On extended tours seats cannot be booked but are rotated daily.
PASSPORTS & VISAS
- A Passport valid for all countries to be visited must be carried.
ACCIDENT OR LOSS
- We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost. We do not own or manage the vehicles, accommodation, and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
- Extra cost due to unforeseen expenses that may arise due to the factors beyond our control like landslides, political unrest, personal illness, etc.
- A helicopter will be chartered from Kathmandu to rescue the guest/s who is inside Nepal and if s/he is sick due to altitude, accident, etc. The guest must pay the cost of rescue operation which includes: Helicopter charter, medical treatment expenses, extra porter, etc. S/He can claim the amount with her/his Insurance co. The company may ask the guest to sign a blank SALES SLIP of her/his CREDIT CARD for the probable Helicopter rescue. At the end of Trekking the signed SALES SLIP will be returned to her/him if no rescue is required.
BREAKING OF TOURS & TREKKING
- Any tour or Trekking can be broken at the wish of our guest/s or in case of sickness, accident, landslides, and other factors beyond our control. No refund will be made and clients should be bear his/her expenses for rest of days.
WHAT THE COST INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- This is specifically stated on each itinerary.
- If you cancel the tour once booked then the following cancellation charge will be charged:
20% of the tour cost if notified before 3 weeks
30% of the tour cost if notified before one week.
50% of the tour cost if notified 2 days before
No refund then after.
- We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour if we deem his acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability. We reserve the right to cancel any tours due to lack of demand and also to use vehicles as dictated by demand. No employee or agent of ours can vary our conditions and any such purported variation shall be of no effect unless it has been signed by one of our Directors.
Payment procedure by Credit card (Master or Visa) through fax
You have to fill the form given below and fax us the followings:
1. Photocopy of the filled form
2. Photocopy of the passport of the credit card holder
Our fax number: +977-1-4030754 or you can scan the photocopies and send these as attached files.