Nepal is the most popular rafting destination in the world. To be here there is an easy access from Kathmandu, Chitwan, and Pokhara. Rafting on the trishuli river/Bhotekoshi, Karnali, as well as many other rivers is an adventurous &fantastic opportunity. Nepal River brings the most exciting experience you can seek in Nepal. And together with the thrill of rafting, the adventure further brings closer the overlapping experiences of diverse demographics, landscapes, cultural heritages, flora and fauna of the environment.
Join Limitless Vacation Pvt. Ltd rafting journey over Bhotekoshi River as well other rivers to savor the ecstasy of perfect one day adventure. The exhilarating trip will be within scenic valleys and impressive gorges of the river to make it perfect experience of a life time. This delightful adventurous excursion runs round the year in everyday basis. Let us know when it suits to you to relish the mostly favored wilderness experience within the drops of Limitless Vacation. Nepal has many rivers from the fast flowing tumbling down the plains (Tarai) there is adventure unlimited for you to explore: Trishuli River (rafting for 1 up to 3 days), Seti River (rafting trip 2 days), Bhote Koshi River (rafting 2 days), Kali Gandaki River (rafting 3 days), Marsyandi River (rafting/kayaking 4 days), Sun Koshi River (rafting 7 to 9 days), Arun River (rafting adventure 9 days), Karnali River (whitewater rafting 10 days), Tamur River (rafting adventure 11 days). All this makes a wealth of unlimited opportunities for great river rafting, kayaking, climbing, mountaineering, biking, hiking and ever popular trekking adventures in Nepal. Nepal has something to offer to everyone.
Name of River Total Days Rafting Grade Distance/Kilo meter
Karnali River Rafting 10 Days V- 180 Km.
Tamor River Rafting 11 Days V 120Km.
Sun Koshi River Rafting 10 Days V 270Km.
Marshyandi River Rafting 4 Days III-V
Bote Koshi River Rafting 2 Days III-V
Trishuli River rafting 1/3 Days III+ 38Km.
Seti River Rafting 2 Days III+ 35Km.
Kaligandaki River Rafting 3 Days III+IV 55Km.
Arun River Rafting 3 Days IV- 77Km
Budi Gandaki River Rafting 3 Days III-Iv 55Km.
I - II Easy to run: Flat water, little current and mild waves.
III Moderate to run: Waves, swift current and narrow channels. Paddling is modestly physical.
IV- V Difficult to run: Powerful water, constricted channels, steep drops and the possibility of overturning a raft. Paddling is challenging and at times strenuous.(Corrected)
VI impossible to run: Something best attempted after your lover leaves you.
Single supplement: USD
Ground Transportation (One way tourist bus one way Local bus)
Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
Deluxe Tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort with camp fire.
Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
First aid kid box.
- We have many years' experiences of operating Rafting in all Rivers in Nepal and outside. As a highly experienced Rafting professional, basically the following services are included in our rafting trip.
- Rafting Guide & Supporter.
- All rafting equipments such as self-bailing rafts, life jackets and safety equipments.
- Paddle top, helmets and waterproof gear bags.
- All meals during the raft trip.(breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis tent camping.
- All national park and rafting permits and fees.
- Round trip ground transportation.
- All kitchen and camping equipment cook and needed staff.
- Safety kayaker.
What's not included
- Sleeping Bag and mattress (will be provided if needed)
- Water bottle
- Sun glasses
- Fleece jacket
- Extra pair of full sleeves shirts, t-shirts and trousers River wears, shorts and swimming custom Personal spending (for bottled drinks, tips and small souvenirs.
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- Private Transportation (If you want extra US$150 up 5 people).
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Tips to Staffs’
- Sleeping bag (NRS.80 per night).