Kathmandu Pokhara-Ghandruk-Ghorepani Treks-Kathmandu tour is the package which provides the taste of all the landscape of Nepal beginning from the hilly area of the country possessing cultural, traditional, artistic prosperity in itself like Pashupathinath temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath stupa, Bouddhanath stupa which are the heritage sites enlisted in World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Moreover, visits over the valley is followed by the adventurous activities i.e. rafting in the Trisuli Rver river which is most exciting swift flowing river of Nepal for rafting just 55 miles away from the valley. Then we move to Pokhara. We have to stay one over night at Pokhara next day we will go to trekking starting point of Nayapul & will start the trek to Ghorepani . Ghorepani is the very famous trekking areas in Nepal as well as in the world. It has lots of opportunity to see the enchanting views of the Himalayan rages in the point of Ghoreapni. Ghandruk which is saddled beneath the mighty Himalayas & is different place to Kathmandu and is present in the higher altitude visit to Ghandruk is like short trekking which will really allow you to expose to the area near lower mountain range. Ghandruk is the place which ask your body to bust up the stamina to reach with cold weather as it’s surrounded by mountain all around like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Manaslu etc. In this way this is the package which provides all the joy of cultural & natural diversity with some adventural activities.The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek is among the famous travelers destinations of the world for its one of a kind natural beauty and Himalayas. The travelers can take rest at Pokhara city or do some sightseeing if they are energetic. The following day after pokhara stay the travelers reach the Nayapul of Pokhara where they start walking on trekking trails leading them uplands of Tikhedunga till they arrive at Ghorepani. The Poonhill viewpoint is a short walk from Ghorepani where travelers can rest on lodges to regain their energy to walk. The Poonhill viewpoint can be visited twice for sunrise and sunset by the travelers during their stay at Ghorepani. In the end of the travel adventure the travelers can travel same course to nayapul or choose alternate route to nayapul for a change. Finally the travelers can take air flight or surface to Kathmandu and enjoy the streets of the capital city.
Day 01 : Kathmandu arrival day transfer to your hotel and free day.
Day 02 : Kathmandu half Day tours.
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus 6 to 7 hrs.
Day 04 : Pokhara to Nayapul drive an hour and walk to Tikhedunga(1540m) 3 to 4 hrs.
Day 05 : Tikhedung To Ghorepani(2860m)6 to 7 hrs.
Day 06 : Ghorepani to Tadapani(2630m) 4 to 5hrs. Early morning walk about 30 to 45minutes to Poonhill view point and back hotel breakfast. Continue trek .
Day 07 : Tadapani To Ghandruk(1940m)3 to 4 hrs.
Day 08 : Ghandruk to Birethanti Nayapul.4 to 5 hrs and drive to Pokhara 1 hrs.
Day 09 : Pokhara Side trip or free day and great opportunity for Paragliding.
Day 10 : Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourst Bus 6 to 7 hrs.
Day 11 : Kathmandu Free Day..
Day 12 : Final Departure day
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara including breakfast.
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu City with expert tour guide and private vehicle and Local Transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara-Kathmandu Tourist bus. Nayapul to Pokhara-Nayapul local transport.
- Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, medicine.
- City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
- Annapurna conservation fees.
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
What's not included
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare/Airport tax.
- Foods during the trekking and in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot and cold showers.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver