Jomsom Muktinath Trek is the most important treks in the region of Annapurna. It is one of the very famous treks in Nepal. Many travelers want to do the Jomsom /Muktinat treks around the globe. Jomsom / Muktinath treks known as the pilgrimage region especially for those who want to do the darsan of Muktinat Dham as per their fulfill of each & every person wherever they are travelling from so mostly Indian & Nepali traveler want to darsan of Muktidham . We can say that, 2 millions travelers to visit in this palces. While you can join wherever you are travelling around the globe. It is one of the get way to entry China. While during the treks you can see the magnificent views f the great Himalayan ranges f\of Dhaulagiri, Neelgiri, Fishtail, Machhpuchre as well as many other Himalayan peaks as well.
The Jomsom Muktinath trek is more of a pilgrimage trek along with being a trek which offers the opportunity to intermingle with the ethnic populations residing in the Annapurna and Mustang Region. Jomsom is known as Dzongsam, meaning New Fort marks the end of the trek, Kali Gandaki the deepest gorge in the world, the pilgrimage site of Muktinath and the natural source of hot springs in Tatopani is absolutely worth trying.
A flight to Pokhara followed by a short walk to Tikhedhunga marks the beginning of this trek. It includes views of the Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Macchapuchhre mountains and some sub tropical valley forests. Tikhedhunga to Burugundi Khola requires a descend, while a further extremely tiring, upward trek brings Ulleri and finally Ghorepani. Ghorepani is home to welcoming ethnic inhabitants with their distinct culture and traditions.
Downward via the villages like Sikha and Ghar Khola brings the Tatopani which is home to hot peaceful springs with medicinal values which can be used to soothe aching muscles. The trail passes through Dana, Rupse, Chahara, Kopchepani to reach Ghasa, along the Kali Gandaki Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world. Trekkers then trek through Marpha into Kagbeni, which lies in the Jomsom region and requires a good physique and stamina. This hard trek is certainly worth it when beautiful, windy, coniferous forests can be passed along the way. A steep climb upwards brings the Jarkot viallge and finally the sacred place of Muktinath. Muktinath Hindus & Buddhist are visti here. This is followed by a trek back to Jomsom and a flight back to Pokhara which marks the end of the trek. This trek will surely leave trekkers happy and satisfied with the beautiful tourist attractions and the chance to mix up with Nepali ethnic residents.
Day 01 : Kathmandu arrival day transfer to your hotel and free day.
Day 02 : Kathmandu half Day tours.
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus 6 to 7 hrs.
Day 04 : Pokhara to Nayapul drive an hour and walk to Tikhedunga(1540m) 3 to 4 hrs.
Day 05 : Tikhedung To Ghorepani(2860m)6 to 7 hrs.
Day 06 : Ghorepani to Tatopani(1190m) 6 to 7 hrs. Early morning walk about 30 to 45minutes to Poonhill view point and back hotel breakfast. Continue trek .
Day 07 : Tatopani To Ghasa(2010m) 6 to 7 hrs.
Day 08 : Ghasa to Larjung2550m)5 to 6 hrs.
Day 09 : Larjung to Marpha(2670m) 4hrs.
Day 10 : Marpha to Kakbeni(2800m)4 to 5 hrs.
Day 11 : Kakbeni to Muktinath(3760m)3 to 4 hrs.
Day 12 : Muktinath: visit Temple and explore Muktinath.
Day 13 : Muktinath to Jomsom(2720m) 4 hrs.
Day 14 : Early morning flight to Pokhara and Side trip around Pokhara and free day great opportunity for paragliding.
Day 15 : Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Day 16 : Free Day also next opportunity for Everest flight early morning and free day.
Day 17 : Final Departure back Home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Flight tickets from Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara including breakfast.
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu City with expert tour guide and private vehicle. Kathmandu to Pokhara -Kathmandu by Tourist bus and from Pokhara to Nayapul by local transport.
- Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, medicine.
- City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
- Annapurna conservation fees
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
What's not included
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare/Airport tax.
- Foods during the trekking and in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot and cold showers.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
TREKKING SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT UP TO 5,500m.
1 pair strong mountain /hiking boots
1 Sleeping bag(comfortable to -10C)
1 Medium/Large rucksack/backpack
1 Down Jacket/all weather Anorak
1 Light water & windproof jacket
1 Pair waterproof gaiters/ overtrouser
1 or 2 1-litre water bottles.
1 Inner sleeping sheet.
1 Torch/Flashlight and spare bastteries.
2 Long sleeve cotton shirts
1 Medium sized towel
1 Washing kit:Inlude personal toiletries,Talcum power
Moleskin for blisters
Bio degradable soap/shampoo
Any personal medication
1 Pair shorts.
1 Fleece/warm sweater
1 Pair sports shoes/sandals
2 Pair lightweight trousers
1 Sweatshirt/light sweater
1 Small day pack
2 Pairs light socks
3 Pairs heavy wool socks
1 cotton Headscarf/bandanna
1 Warm hat/Gloves(waterproof)
1Sunglasses and sunhat
1 Money belt
Underwear (including thermals)
3/4 Plastic bags for wrapping clothes
Water purification tablets/solution