Everest short trek is about seven days trek from Kathmandu to Lukla, Namchee bazaar, Monjo, Namchee bazaar, Lukla 7 Kathmandu. A Namche bazaar lie from the sea level is up 3440m. First day will take you very exciting flight from Kathmandu to Lukla number one wonderful airport!! It is a wonderful & exciting trek within your short holidays wherever …. However you are from. You will get totally new experience once at your life while you are landed at the Nepal to do the Everest Views seven days trek.
In this short treks you really take golden opportunity to see magnificent views of the one of the top highest peak in the world is known as the Mt. Everest,88848m, Amadablam(6856m) Mt. Thamserkhu(6608),Mt. Kangtega(6685m) as well more then 10 to 20 mountain peak during the short treks of Everest . You have another opportunity is exploring about local market near to your places for weekend local market which every Friday and Saturday. Many people above from Namche Bazar they will go there and buy foods and others what they need to use there at home and for hotel. You can see how their traditional dress as well and how they respect each other’s etc. Many people from below Lukla carring own load more than 150kg for sell in the weekend. if you are planning for this trek i will highly recommend you need to be there Friday and Satuarday. “Namaste”
Day 01. Welcome to Nepal, upon your arrival in Nepal our representative welcome and assists to transfer hotel evening welcome dinner.
Day 02. Kathmandu to Lukla flight and walk to Phakding.
Day 03. Namche Bazaar.
Day 04. Namche Bazaar acclimatise day.
Day 05. Namche Bazar to Khumjung.
Day 06. Khumjung to Dole.
Day 07. Dole to Machhermo.
Day 08. Machhermo to Gokyo.
Day 09. Gokyo Ri and side walk Gokyo over-night.
Day 10. Gokyo to Dole.
Day 11. Dole to Namche Bazaar.
Day 12. Namche Bazaar to Phakding.
Day 13. Phakding to Lukla.
Day 14.Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, evening farewell dinner.
Day 15. After this amazing Gokyo trek if you are interested for other activities like safari,Rafting,Biking,Tours and Peak climbing or more trekking in other region we organize trip according to your desire.If you decide to leave Nepal we will transfer to airport for your onward destination.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu City with expert tour guide and private vehicle
- Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, medicine.
- City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Round Trip flight ticket for Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu.
- Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
What's not included
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare/Airport tax.
- Foods during the trekking and in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot and cold showers.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section